Thursday, March 18, 2004

So here it is.

My first ever post in my new 'online diary'.

I guess I should say something thoughtful, something profound. Something to interest and to entice.

Or I could just say 'hello'.

I've always wanted to keep a diary. Somewhere I could reflect on the world and share my thoughts. I resolved to do this every year for 23 years but didn't.

Tomorrow - 19th March - marks my 24th birthday. Almost a quarter of a century of existence. Perhaps a good time to actually start my diary ambition.

It would also be a good time to start a sweepstake as to how long I'm going to keep this up.

Well this week will be getting to know you week but I've bored you enough today. Plus I don't actually know how this works yet so perhaps today would be better spent coming up with ideas of how to entertain.

Ah well

Happy Birthday…

No comments: