Monday, November 01, 2004

Busy Week Behind

Last week was the first time I had to spend a week away from my girlfriend since leaving university in 2002. I imagined I’d have a long empty week – instead I had an empty blog. I ended up being busier than normal with a few extra shifts at work and planning for our Halloween spectacular yesterday – which went very well! I also got the chance to catch up with some old friends and spend the night out.

My main memory of the week though has to be last Sunday when, for the first time ever I had to do the train thing. I waved my girl friend off from Platform 4 – just like in the movies, mouthing I loved her and walking slightly up platform with the movement of the train. As she left the clouds opened and it poured down, pretty much mirroring my emotions. David Lean couldn’t have filmed it any better!

No comments: