Saturday, February 10, 2007

Frustration

So I’ve got a nice shiny new mobile phone. One of it’s spanky new features is that it has a 3 megapixle camera with a built in link to Blogger - you can take a picture and within seconds post it to your blog with text and all.

I tried it out this morning, a picture of my funky new Nintendo T-Shirt. Then came online to ‘claim’ my mobile blog and link it to this one. The problem is that Blogger won’t let me. Why? This blog is on ‘old Blogger’. The mobile blog will only let me sign up in Google Blogger.

I don’t want to upgrade my blog. I like its clunky old interface and I fear change.

So for now, because Google has changed from being the cool and fresh search engine to an evil corporate whore like Yahoo, this blog will not be featuring my pretty mobile camera pics.

Of course, we all know that the Google SS will soon round up us old school bloggers and tell us to like it or lump it. But I’m not going down without a fight… or, at the least, a few more posts…

No comments: