Thursday, June 10, 2004

Make Your Vote Count

Don’t forget to use your vote today folks. I’ve never voted before. I was old enough at the last election but I was apathetic. To be honest until recently all the parties have been pretty dull and also all their manifestos have overlapped meaning that whoever is in would do the same thing. Now though the parties are staring to go their separate ways and politics is starting to get more interesting.

The dark prince could spice up the Tory party – although they seem to have been very quiet in the run up to today’s voting. Kennedy seems to have some health issues which means he could drop at anytime – could be a great sweepstake! Meanwhile Tony seems to be ageing before our eyes and the will he quit won’t he quit debate is almost up there with the will they - won’t they of Mulder & Scully in the X-Files.

Any way I’m off to look at the various parties websites to see who deserves my vote!

No comments: